LEONA'S ART RESTAURANT

1:40 AM

Yes, ladies and gents I have just turned 17 in the last 20 days. I'm finally out of that awkward 16 days. Nope still am.


The night before my birthday which was Nov.8. My aunt, uncle and cousin have decided to take me out to dinner. We weren't in the mood for the local Pizza Hut  or the basic mall grille, we wanted to eat somewhere out of the ordinary. Not bugs-eating out of the ordinary but just somewhere not that commercial or crowded. The cousin had suggested 'Maginhawa St.' She told me to look it up on her phone and browse through some restaurants of my liking. I've tumbled upon several restaurants which sounded and looked amazing but I wanted to try this particular one because the place was cozy, it was an Italian restaurant AND it kinda has my name on it.

My beautiful people I present to you 'Leona Art Restaurant'




For some reason when there is an occasion I always love to go Italian. 

The place was so cozy. It was like this old house decorated with these random items that somehow worked together. The place had this warm feeling when your'e visiting your grandma for lunch or finding that perfect spot at a cafe. 






Food-wise it was pretty amazing as well. The pesto pasta, the good morning pizza, the roasted chicken and the Mexican rice. It was all so delicious that I wouldn't mind going there every week.







I now declare this restaurant as my fave restaurant since I don't have one. I'm also wanting to thread Maginhawa St. this summer with my different group of friends. 

I'm working on a project and I'm really excited to share it with you guys!

-SKA-


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe