September Favorites

8:45 AM



Every day is a new day. Each day is a mystery, no matter how planned it is there would always be unexpected scenes. September was filled with surprises and discoveries (that weren’t acads related). That may good. That may be bad. Either way I’ve listed my favourite marvels for the month of September.

This Town.  Niall Horan dropped his first solo single entitled “This Town”. I was completely caught off guard. I seriously thought that Liam would be the next one in line to bring up a solo single. I wasn’t expecting Niall to mess with my feels and bring back those 1D memories with a song that reminds me of Truly, Madly, Deeply.




Another Man Photo shoot. Another One Direction update (don’t judge me), Harry Styles had a photo shoot with Another Man Magazine and must I say he looks timeless (like a male Janine Gutierrez). The photo shoot’s theme was the 80s just think of MICK JAGGER AND SUPERMODEL. That was one of the best photo shoots I’ve ever seen.




Illuminate. The sophomore album of Shawn Mendes, it isn’t as great as Handwritten but I’m still letting it grow on me. Fave tracks so far: Mercy, Honest, Lights On (yas) and No Promises.




HaMi. The ship name me and my brother made for MasterChef Aus’ Harry Foster and Mimi Baines. We’re big fans of the show and when we checked out Harry’s Instagram account we saw a pic of him and Mimi and we were like “*gasp* ARE THEY DATING? THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE.” Due to my investigative journalism skills/stalking I confirmed that they are dating!




Girl In Pieces. A book I recently bought, the plot of the book wasn’t stated on the cover so buying the book was a gamble. PERO KASI MAKAPAL SIYA OK. I could compare the writing style to Shatter Me. Girl In Pieces is about a girl named Charlie and she’s been self-harming , the story is about her experience in the rehabilitation center.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe