Links I Love

8:02 AM


How’s your November going so far? Mine is going quite dandy. The Christmas vibes are starting to settle in as decorations are displayed and the music starts playing at the grocery store. The air has been quite cold lately too dahil kasi maulan .I just hope the temperature stays para makapag sweater weather.

Well here are some recent links that has taken my interest for the past few days, feel free to click and take a peep.


I stumbled upon this when I was going through teenvogue.com and under their career category was this website. As a paranoid college girl, I like to look upon job opportunities for when I graduate so that somehow I get the feeling of getting ahead.


It’s a Netflix series I’ve recently binged watched and must I say ITS REALLY GOOD FAM. The thriller junkie in me celebrates every time I watch an episode. Note: each episode is a different story filled with technological plot twists. Tell me if you’re a fan and I’ll tell you my fave episode!!!




It seems like a cool space saving project plus it looks cute.

You’ve probably heard of this site before but I’ve just recently heard about it. They have discounted skin care products from Korean brands. I currently have my eye on Skinfood’s Royal Honey moisturizer because its hella expensive sa stores like 1,400php and on the site it’s only 820!!! What a steal! But you need to make a purchase more than 1,000php if you want free shipping though. I’m partnering up with a friend so that we could order together and avail our free shipping.




Gilmore Girls is another favourite series I’ve been watching. I’m on season 3 and I’m in love with Rory & Jess, Paris & Jamie and Lane & Dave. And now there’s a reunion movie happening and I’m so excited! I want to know what happens after and what they all look like now. Emily looks like she hasn’t even aged. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe