Komiket Haul

9:49 PM


I know that this is very late, and I haven't posted in a while (lol it's been a year sis), but I'm here to give you a Komiket haul!! A lot has happened since my last blogpost, and I don't even think that I should post an ICYMI post for the past year because let's face it, nobody cares.

Like in all aspects of my life, I'm late as always. It's been more than a month since I went to Komiket in QC. And I can say that I spent a lot than what I have planned to which means that I should do a haul. I'm doing this for you (so that you can see how talented our local artists are) and for me (so that I can keep track of what I bought hehe). 

Komiket is a Filipino Komiks Art Market. I bought huge amounts of stickers, some prints, a tote bag, a couple of pins, and a comic book. :) Enjoy!!

















Much love,
Kleona



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe