Art Fair 2020: Never fails to awe

6:27 AM


Here again for my second year at Art Fair!!! I just love attending art exhibits and being able to see the works of such great local artists this year. 

There's something about Art Fair that makes me feel like a ~cultured~ bitch. You stare at an art piece long enough to notice the details or think about how they made it. But alas, you see the price of the art piece and it makes you want to have an existential crisis into thinking what do I have to do in life to be able to afford this painting. Probably sell my first-born child to a barren Russian couple. 

Materials range from sculptures, paintings, interactive installations, and so much more. I have to say it: last year was better. It just had more interactive pieces that really got us saying, "Weeeew." Though, we shouldn't disregard this year. This year we were like, "Wow, painting 'yan oh!" with all the realistic painting pieces we saw. 

If you want to know what I thought about last year's Art Fair, I wrote about it here.

Here are some of my favorite pieces this year!






Welp, we all know what's after Art Fair...let's see if I'll blog or vlog it ;)

Much love,
Sophia



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe