Spontaneous Cinema 01: Write About Love

6:21 AM


Part of my 2020 resolutions is to watch 100 movies this year. I didn't want to fully rely on Netflix in serving me films to watch, I wanted to go out to the cinema and watch a film. 

Mainstream films are not that good as of the moment, so my brother and I headed to Cinema 76 Anonas to watch GOOD QUALITY FILMS. I don't have a specific film in mind so I put it up to fate on what we'll be watching. We'll watch whatever film was next to screen. 

We arrived at the cinema just before 5PM, and at 5:10PM the film was Write About Love. 


Expectedly, my 19-year-old brother groaned when he found out it was a romance film. I didn't like it as much too, but I wanted to explore films that I wouldn't normally choose to watch myself.

Here are my 5 random thoughts on the film: (may contain spoilers)

  1. I like how pretty Miles is
  2. The "accidental" hand touching looks so non-accidental
  3. What was that blonde wig Yeng was wearing???
  4. Felix Roco was content at the end because he knew Marco was gunna die and can have Joyce for himself hehe
  5. Still a shock that Miles came from a wealthy family with parents that have a healthy separated relationship. 
Here's what we both thought about the film:



Let's see what February will bring.

Much love,
Sophia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe