shawn

2:55 AM


I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there

That's exactly what I did during his concert. 

It was my first concert at the MOA Arena which was really exciting for me. Everything was new and we didn't know what to do at first but thankfully we got the hang of it. We actually bought unofficial merch from @drewmerchph. I got polaroid pics of Shawn and Pam got a polaroid as well, a bandana and a pin. We also customized shirts for the event. 





I wasn't as pumped up as I wanted to be maybe because it was mostly an acoustic concert with less stage production and maybe because we were so far away from Shawn but it was a great first concert. I'd like to thank my concert buddy Pamela for being so ecstatic. Hopefully I get to get back to the arena soon because I'm planning on attending the In The Mix concert. Nobody can keep me from seeing my one true love Calum!!

Here's the link of the vlog: Shawn Mendes Concert Vlog

Much Love,
Sophia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe