Hoop Collection

3:06 AM

It all started when I saw this Youtuber called Neens (Nina) wear hoop earrings on a daily basis. In almost every outfit she wore, she wasn’t seen without her beloved hoops. I’ve envisioned Nina as the cool girl I should cop my next style to.

Nina’s style is street wear and that’s the style trend that’s been surfacing lately and I wanted to ride that wave. My wardrobe is slowly transitioning to streetwear (but honestly it’s still mostly preppy).

Clothes can be financially demanding so I started with the hoop earrings.

It has now grown into a collection of three and I’m still planning to but some more unique styles.

The OG
Simple gold hoop earrings that are the size of my palm, I bought them during a Christmas bazaar at Fishermall. Since I’ve started to part my hair in the middle and wearing a low bun, when I put these earrings on some people think I’m channeling Dua Lipa.




Can’t Handle Me
This is a combination of drop and hoop earrings. I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it at the Fishermall Christmas Bazaar. It was unique and classy but some of my friends think they look like MRT handlebars. The support of my friends is overflowing.




Hand Me Down
Looking through my mom’s jewelry boxes hoping for some hoop earrings she may have. She didn’t have large hoop earrings but she did have this vintage looking carved mini hoop earrings. I wear them when I wanted my look to be toned down but still have a statement piece.




I’m planning to buy more unique hoop earrings. I want to collect different hoop earrings in different shapes and styles. An online shop I’ve been eyeing on is @shop.callie on Instagram. They have cheap finds but real pretty earrings. Another one I want is an octagon shaped hoops or square ones. (update: I have square ones!)




If there any shops that you think I’d like that sells unique hoop earrings, hit me up!!!


Much love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe