April Faves

7:47 AM



It’s been a long while since I got to do a faves post (September 2016 to be exact). So I thought that it’s time for me to refresh and to keep ya’ll guys caught up with what I’m into recently. Who knows we might like the same thing!

Tigers in Red Weather by Lisa Klaussmann
I got this book when I went on the Big Bad Wolf book sale. I would say that I got lucky on this one. It’s not a popular read but has this We Were Liars x The Great Gatsby kind of vibe that I’m kinda digging. I picture Nick as Jordan from The Great Gatsby, tall and nonchalantly sassy.


St. Ives Apricot Scrub
This changed my life (and my skin!) After using this I could really feel my skin go soft as a baby’s bum. They say that it makes your pores big but I think if you match it with a good toner it’s fine. I use it on my body during Sundays and it does not disappoint. I always feel so fresh afterwards like a freshly peeled onion.


Jo Malone: French Lime Blossom Cologne
This was gifted to me and I conclude this as my first adult perfume I’ve ever had. I’ve always dreamed of having Jo Malone cologne as I always hear it on British vlogs. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to basic cologne; I’m a Jo Malone girl now.


Square hoops
As you can see from my Hoop Collection post, I’m into hoop earrings. I added square hoops to my collection and it looks great and edgy.


Bath and Body Works: Sweat Pea Hand Cream
Another wonder! I’ve had hand cream before that’s too sticky and it just feels so hot around my hands in this weather. But with this hand cream it seeps in and moisturizes my skin truly. It smells so nice that I think I could shake Beyonce’s hand.


Much Love,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe